What you need to know about your high school transcript:
You will be asked to review your transcript during your junior year and
again at the start of your senior year. This is to make sure nothing has
been omitted (e.g. Regents Exam re-take score) and that any corrections have
been updated (e.g. when a teacher changes a grade). If you need to submit
corrections, please use the Transcript Information form in the Counseling
In a way, your transcript represents on paper what you have achieved
during your high school career. It includes:
- Your name and home address, school ID number, date of birth, gender
and high school counselor;
- Your GPA
- Significant high school honors and awards which you have attained.
Remember, this is not the only place where colleges and prospective
employers will learn about you. You will be supplying information about
your activities, both school and community, directly on your college
- There may be other awards which you have won which have not been
reported directly to us, such as Varsity Letters, Team Captain, Class
Officer, Club Officer, Math contest awards, Language exam awards, etc.
Be as specific as you can regarding the name of the award, when it was
received, place or level and who/what sponsored it. We automatically
list the following awards on your transcript, but you will need to tell
us of any others (National Merit Finalist, Semi-finalist, Commended
Student, Departmental Certificates, National Honor Society, Student
Writer of the Week, Awards made at our NHS Awards Night)
- Check that you will meet all the graduation requirements:
- 22 units minimum, including required academic subjects
- Sequences for an Advanced Regents Diploma
- Regents Exam requirement (Foreign Language, English, Math A,
Global History, US History, and Science)
alumni transcript requests
Graduates of Niskayuna High School who wish to obtain copies of their
transcripts have two options:
(1) For a small fee, official transcripts can be requested and delivered
electronically anywhere in the world electronically through
Need My Transcript. This service is for ALUMNI only.
(2) If you are an alumni who wishes to receive a free copy of your
please use this form. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
Transcripts will arrive via regular mail.
If you have questions, please contact Carol McDonald,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-382-2511, ext. 21733.